The Marley Bear Tour.
This state of the art marketing strategy; that emphasises on building PERSONALITY for your company or product. Creating a unique customer experience that will have a sentimental impact on everyone heart.
The characters marketing strategy will without doubt build traffic (flow of customers) daily; even on the slow days. The character rewards the company in more ways than one… Direct Marketing becomes more effective, receiving customer feedback instantly just to list a few.
The character marketing platform will catch the attention of strollers seeking to be entertained. This sparks conversation, their conversation builds curiosity, curiosity feeds enthusiasm to participate, participating from enthusiasm makes a consumer more willing to engage in any activity the company offer.
EACH CHARACTER WILL BE SCHEDULED TO PERFORM NO GREATER THAN FIVE HOURS.
Standard hourly rate: (15/hr) after 5hrs the hourly rate will be (20/hr)
There will be a weekly/monthly/yearly discount for a specific length contract.
Sign holder. Birthday parties, Public events, sports events, Holiday parties, Personal Pal for the day, Visit I’ll patients, Play dates.
Terms of hosting:
To order a character for your event, please contact us by email at least two weeks in advance. If any last minute orders there will be an increase in the fee. Make sure you have all details and your expectations of each character. We typically send one per event, more will be available upon request. Each character will have a 15/hr fee, and all events except for commercial events require a deposit. The deposit depends on the order. Specific events we will cater with food, depending on the conditions and the terms of each contract (primarily commercial events.) We do offer a gift for each birthday party we host, for the birthday girl/boy, that is out of our pocket. We do take pictures at events , but we try to designate a time for this, any special request please include it in our conversation so we can assist you the best way possible.
*We do accept donations at commercial events, that’s how we’re able to fund most event expenses, sometimes we offer merchandise for sale also.*
Data Global Takeover!
It is the 21st century and whether businesses want to accept it or not, being active on social media is a must! Taking this a step forward, having good social media etiquette on your social media sites is even more important. Simply having a social media website just isn’t enough anymore, the people want more! I ultimately came up with three key actions that businesses should take that will ensure that they are acting with proper social media etiquette.
1. Interact with your customers and potential customers – This is the single most important action companies must take. We all know how it feels for a celebrity or company to interact with us, whether we are complaining or begging for their attention. Not only does it humanize the company and give it personality but it makes the customer feel like the company cares.
2. Post regularly but don’t become annoying –…
View original 407 more words
Thanks for the information, this is very helpful.
Originally posted on Inspiring Stories, Health Benefits, Software, Videos:
- Over 40% of the companies that were at the top of the Fortune 500 in 2000 were no longer there in 2010. Change Source: Brian Solis’ Future of Business
- By the end of 2013, there will be more mobile-connected devices than there are people on earth. Source: Cisco 2013 Technology
- Facebook has more than 1 Billion network users. Networks Source: Facebook
- By 2030, 5 billion people – nearly two thirds of global population – could be middle class. Resources Source: OECD “An Emerging Middle Class,” © OECD
- Typical mobile users check their phone 150 times per day. Source: Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends, 2013 Technology
- Only 7% of Gen Y works for a Fortune 500 company as startups dominate the workforce for this demographic. Employment Source: Brian Solis’ Future of Business, 2013
- Millennials are 3 times as likely to follow brands over a family member on social networks. Customers Source: Brian…
View original 2,508 more words
Originally posted on fitlyspokenbook:
- Waiting with a good attitude makes whatever you’re waiting for worth the wait.
- Winning counts for everything, so always plan on winning.
- Work at whatever you do with all of your heart and you won’t allow your mind to talk you out of it.
- Wasting time will prove to be a waste of time. Choose to be productive and make it worth your while.
- Don’t Wait for opportunities to come, but create them yourself.
- Wondering about something with no action will not cause the production of anything but anxiety. Make a decision and move ahead.
- Words have power to create or to destroy, so choose your words wisely.
- Weight training can help you build your strength both physically and mentally. Challenge yourself!
- Women can be gifts to men when they are respected and live respectfully.
- Welcome change as an opportunity to grow and expand your thinking.
Blessings and Love Always!
This is a great improvement from Facebook.
Originally posted on TechCrunch:
Today, Facebook is rolling out analytics for App Links, its initiative to make it easier for developers to link to specific content in partnership with Parse (which it purchased last year) and Mixpanel. The data available is still rather simple, but it’s a first step to convincing developers that they should use it to send traffic between apps.
Developers using Facebook’s new analytics tools can see when they send someone to another app, when a user has arrived at their app from an App Link, and when someone returns to their app from another app.
That information doesn’t seem to valuable to begin with, but it’s vital for getting developers to use App Links for ecommerce and ads on Facebook’s mobile News Feed. Those are the two most important use cases for Facebook — in the long run, it wants developers to pay to get apps installed on their…
View original 98 more words