Month: September 2014
- Waiting with a good attitude makes whatever you’re waiting for worth the wait.
- Winning counts for everything, so always plan on winning.
- Work at whatever you do with all of your heart and you won’t allow your mind to talk you out of it.
- Wasting time will prove to be a waste of time. Choose to be productive and make it worth your while.
- Don’t Wait for opportunities to come, but create them yourself.
- Wondering about something with no action will not cause the production of anything but anxiety. Make a decision and move ahead.
- Words have power to create or to destroy, so choose your words wisely.
- Weight training can help you build your strength both physically and mentally. Challenge yourself!
- Women can be gifts to men when they are respected and live respectfully.
- Welcome change as an opportunity to grow and expand your thinking.
Blessings and Love Always!