Month: October 2014
Data Global Takeover!
It is the 21st century and whether businesses want to accept it or not, being active on social media is a must! Taking this a step forward, having good social media etiquette on your social media sites is even more important. Simply having a social media website just isn’t enough anymore, the people want more! I ultimately came up with three key actions that businesses should take that will ensure that they are acting with proper social media etiquette.
1. Interact with your customers and potential customers – This is the single most important action companies must take. We all know how it feels for a celebrity or company to interact with us, whether we are complaining or begging for their attention. Not only does it humanize the company and give it personality but it makes the customer feel like the company cares.
2. Post regularly but don’t become annoying –…
View original post 407 more words
Thanks for the information, this is very helpful.
- Over 40% of the companies that were at the top of the Fortune 500 in 2000 were no longer there in 2010. Change Source: Brian Solis’ Future of Business
- By the end of 2013, there will be more mobile-connected devices than there are people on earth. Source: Cisco 2013 Technology
- Facebook has more than 1 Billion network users. Networks Source: Facebook
- By 2030, 5 billion people – nearly two thirds of global population – could be middle class. Resources Source: OECD “An Emerging Middle Class,” © OECD
- Typical mobile users check their phone 150 times per day. Source: Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends, 2013 Technology
- Only 7% of Gen Y works for a Fortune 500 company as startups dominate the workforce for this demographic. Employment Source: Brian Solis’ Future of Business, 2013
- Millennials are 3 times as likely to follow brands over a family member on social networks. Customers Source: Brian…
View original post 2,508 more words